Por qué no deberías hacer stock-picking

Para debatir todo tipo de cuestiones, noticias y teoría de inversión Bogleheads® (no personales).
Pepeco
Boglehead

Por qué no deberías hacer stock-picking

Mensaje por Pepeco » Vie Abr 09, 2021 11:35

Me encanta este blog, Of Dollars And Data. Aquí su último post: Why You Shouldn’t Pick Individual Stocks - https://ofdollarsanddata.com/why-you-sh ... al-stocks/.
I’m not the only one who has argued against stock picking either. Consider what Bill Bernstein, the famed investment writer, recently said about the hidden dangers of buying individual stocks:

The very best way to learn about the dangers of individual stock investing is to familiarize yourself with the basics of finance and the empirical literature. But if you can’t do that, then, sure, what you have to do is put 5% or 10% of your money into individual stocks. And make sure you rigorously calculate your return, your annualized return, and then ask yourself, “Could I have done better just by buying a total stock market index fund?” And pray that you don’t get really lucky, because if you get really lucky, you may convince yourself that you’re the next Warren Buffett, and then you’ll have your head handed to you when you’re dealing with much larger amounts later on.

It’s these kinds of risks that stock pickers may be overlooking without realizing it.
"There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult." - Warren Buffet. Hazlo simple.

Responder